Perfect Pet Dog Training, LLC is now offering dog walking and pet sitting services!
- Do you feel guilty leaving your pet home alone while you’re working 10-12 hour days at the office?
- Just got a puppy and have to go back to work, can’t keep running home at lunch?
- Travel often and not sure who to rely on for proper pet care?
- Had a bad pet care experience in the past? Your pet will be cared for by an experienced, insured pet care specialist who is and CPR and Pet First Aid Certified.
- First-time pet owner, nervous about letting someone into your home and leaving your pet alone for the first time? Ask us for a referral!
If you’re like us, your pets have become family members. When you can’t be home for them, because of work, vacation or other obligations, you want them taken care of with the same love and attention you give them. That’s exactly what we do at Perfect Pet Dog Training. Because we love pets! We happily work with pets of all breeds and sizes.
Our dog walking services include a variety of options for you and your dog’s needs. We can customize a program that will work for you. Walks can vary in length and can include training at your request. We can walk your dog in your neighborhood, take him to the park or take him for a hike.
Benefits of having a dog walker:
- Your dog will get a chance to get out in the middle of the day and exercise to their heart’s content.
- Your dog will not bounce off the walls, driving you nuts, when you return home.
- Your dog may decrease or completely stop destructive behaviors.
- Your dog will not be left home alone all day while you are at work. No more guilt for you!
- Your dog will get to walk with the same dog walker every time. You know the person entering your home and taking care of your dog.
- With Perfect Pet Dog Training, your dog can learn heel, sit, wait, let’s go, and will be expected to leave and enter the house calmly to ensure the highest quality of mental stimulation and energy burning activity in their walk because a tired dog is a happy dog.
Our Pet Sitting services offer a multitude of services for a variety of pets. We can also handle various home services which, by making it appear that your house is occupied, can be a crime deterrent. We also offer over night pet sitting. Choose the schedule and services you want, and we’ll do the rest.
What Does a Pet Sitter Do?
- A professional pet sitter comes into your home to care for your pets when you are away on vacation, business, or at work.
- Your pet sitter provides services in order to maintain a “lived in look” for the home.
- Each pet(s) and home’s needs are different and these needs are customized and met according to the owner’s specifications.
- In home pet sitting is the best way to minimize disruption in your pet(s) routine when you’re not there.
When you contact Perfect Pet Dog Training, we will arrange for a FREE pre-visit to your home. This will allow us to get detailed information about caring for your pets and your home while you are away. We will also talk about our services as well as get a door key. This is a vitally important meeting; it will ensure that you and your pet are completely happy with our services. During this time, we will be working together to develop a customized plan for your pet’s care.
Let Perfect Pet Dog Training put together a customized pet care plan just for you. Or contact us today to find out more about how we can meet your dog walking or pet sitter needs.
Contact: 803-210-9380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.perfectpetdog.com